LIVE | Friday, April 10th 12:00pm
“Nothing’s Changed Except Everything”
On Good Friday, April 10, 2020 all FTC members have been invited to partake of Communion during our online service. According to I Corinthians 11:23-34:
- The purpose of Communion is to “proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes” (v26)
- The elements of Communion (vs. 23-25) are
- The unleavened Bread represents his body that provides healing
- The wine (we use grape juice) represents his blood that provides forgiveness of sins
To spiritually prepare for Communion, every one must examine and judge themselves before the Lord. The church repents and humbles herself and asks God to forgive our sins as we announce Jesus death to all. In this case, every parent has the opportunity to tell Jesus’ story to their children.
When we take Communion at in the sanctuary, you may remember that the ministers set up the table with the bread and the juice and even candles (optional) Today, it will be your opportunity prepare the table for your family.
- Grape Juice
- Bread (make all efforts to buy or make unleavened bread. If you can’t for this time use crackers)
Follow the Pastor’s instructions and proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes!